What We Offer
Cares Act Employee Retention Credit
ERC Tax Refund Help specializes in helping eligible employers navigate the ERTC process and obtain the maximum benefit available to them.
5 Years of Audit Protection
At our firm, we believe that every client deserves exceptional service. That’s why we have a team of skilled CPAs who carefully review your amended 941x payroll tax return for accuracy before submission. Our detailed report will provide you with a clear understanding of the changes made to your return. With 5 years of audit protection, you can trust that we stand behind our work. And, we offer a one million dollar E&O insurance policy on every return we file, setting us apart from other accounting firms.
Zero Risk to Apply
ERC Tax Refund Help is committed to providing you with exceptional service with no risk involved. We work on contingency, meaning that you only pay us if we can get you the Employee Retention Tax Credits you’re entitled to receive. With the possibility of receiving up to $26,000 per employee, there’s no need to take any financial risks when seeking our help.
Employee Retention Tax Credit
Our ERC experts will provide the best approach to enable companies to maintain their workforces despite the financial strains of the epidemic.
We help eligible employers in Texas maximize their tax benefits and obtain refunds of up to $26,000 per employee, (up to $21,000 per employee if you had PPP loans forgiven). Our proprietary software determines your eligibility by factoring in all city, state, and county restrictions for each location you have. We do all the work of justifying all the necessary requirements FOR you.
We provide expert advice in understanding the nuances of the COVID-19 stimulus assistance programs, including the cares act employee retention credit.
ERC Program for Non-profits in Arizona, USA
ERC Tax Refund Help has a team of skilled experts committed to helping non-profit organizations maximize tax benefits through the ERC program for non-profits in Arizona, USA. If your business has experienced a decrease in your revenue during the pandemic, you can qualify for this program. With our extensive knowledge of tax laws and regulations, we guide our clients through the entire process, from eligibility determination to filing and claiming the credit. We aim to simplify our clients’ complex tax refund process, ensuring they receive the maximum compensation. We take pride in our commitment to providing precise ERC for non-profits, helping them achieve their financial goals and thrive in their missions.
The benefits of the Employee Retention Credit include:
– UP TO $26,000 PER EMPLOYEE
– AVAILABLE FOR 2020 & Q1 – Q3 2021
– QUALIFY WITH DECREASED REVENUE OR COVID EVENT
– NO LIMIT ON FUNDING (ERC IS NOT A LOAN)
– ERC IS A REFUNDABLE TAX CREDIT
Our mission at ERC Tax Refund Help is to empower non-profit organizations in Arizona with the knowledge and resources necessary to maximize their tax benefits through the ERC program.
Our vision is to be the premier business specializing in ERC program for non-profits in Arizona, USA, to continuously improve our expertise to provide our clients with the highest value.
ERC Program for Non-profits in Arizona
ERC Tax Refund Help is a professional consulting firm that offers expert assistance to organizations to take advantage of the ERC program for non-profits in Arizona, USA. The ERC program is a federal relief program established to help organizations retain employees during the pandemic. The program offers tax refunds to eligible organizations based on the number of employees retained and other qualifying criteria. ERC Tax Refund Help’s team of experienced professionals works closely with non-profits to understand their unique needs and guide them through the application process to ensure they receive maximum benefits from the program. ERC Tax Refund Help is committed to helping non-profits navigate the complexities of the ERC program for non-profits in Arizona, USA, allowing them to focus on their core mission of serving their clients.
It is very necessary to have a comprehensive understanding of all of the conditions of the ERC. Our staff has extensive knowledge of the program and can help you make the most of your eligibility. The ERC application process can seem daunting, but we’ll help you every step of the way. The conditions that make you eligible for ERC are:
Full or Partial Suspension of the business
Gross Receipt Reduction
Nominal Impact on even a Nominal Portion of the Business
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Within 1-2 business days, you receive a welcome letter from Jorn’s and Associates which includes an engagement letter and a payment link to remit the 2600 fully refundable retainer. (Because we work on contingency, if you don’t qualify, you get that money back. There’s zero risk to apply.)
3. Once the retainer is received, you receive a second email with a client questionnaire and a list of required documents. You’ll also receive a phone call from your onboarding specialist who serves as your point of contact within 2 days as well.
4. You submit all your documents to Jorns.
5. Using proprietary software we’ve developed, Jorns does a complete audit of all the applicable covid restrictions for your city, state, and county for each employee for every month covered by the ERC portion of the CARES Act, calculates the maximum refund allowed for each one, and does wage balancing calculations that allow for part time employees to be considered too, (no one else does this!), and prepares 30-100 page audit proof report to support the amended returns. A CPA, (not a bookkeeper or regular tax accountant like most other firms), prepares an amended 941 payroll tax return for each qualifying quarter. This process takes 3-4 weeks.
6. The paperwork is sent back to you for approval. You get to see, to the penny, exactly how much money you’ll be getting back from Uncle Sam.
7. Once approved, the returns are submitted to the IRS, and the IRS processes them, usually within 3-4 months. (It can take up to 9 months for larger refunds that need a manager’s approval.) The IRS sends you a Seperate check for each quarter you qualify to take the credit.
8. Once you’ve got all your money from the government, Jorn’s will invoice you for the contingency fee and credit you the 2600 retainer towards that. You don’t pay for our services until after you get your refund!
Why Choose Us?
Accuracy and Reliability
Each return undergoes multiple accuracy and compliance checks. We are the only large ERC firm where every return is reviewed and signed off on by a CPA. With us, ALL the i’s are dotted and all the t’s are crossed. We get it done right.
We are dedicated to delivering top-notch services of ERC for Non-profits in Arizona that surpass our client’s expectations and establish enduring relationships based on trust, honesty, and quality.
What Our Clients Say About Us
ERC Tax Refund Help has a team of skilled experts committed to helping non-profit organizations maximize tax benefits through the ERC program for non-profits in Arizona, USA.